I was at Loblaws today and if there was a name for a lipstick I would not wanna wear this would be it
anxiety is terrible, you could be having an attack and no one would even know because it’s an inward thing. it feels like you’re malfunctioning and you can’t process your own thoughts. you get a knot in your stomach and you can’t take a full breath but outwardly you can literally just sit there and look completely normal as long as no one tries to speak to you.
You’re allowed to be sad, but please don’t think that nobody loves you.Is thismaxexplosionschase?
I like this a lot but what the hell…the friend just left…that’s not helpful.
the only domestic instinct my parents have managed to pass on to me is the tendency to hoard multiple plastic bags in another plastic bag despite the fact that I will probably never need this many plastic bags in my adult life
I wanna live like this llama
Please unmute this.
This llama is thinking, “I’m a pretty pretty princess.”
WHAT A MAJESTIC CREATURE
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up